Due to exponential organic growth, we are looking for an outstanding Technical Solutions Consultant to join Ortoo. The successful candidate will ensure our customers extract the greatest value from their technical solution – someone who always delivers results and puts the success and happiness of our customers above all else! This role would suit an experienced solution consultant, technical account manager, product evangelist and/or Salesforce specialist with a passion for delivering technical solutions to real-world problems. Ortoo is based in Richmond-upon-Thames, Greater London, whilst you have the opportunity to be remotely-based, anywhere in the UK.
Ortoo is a successful, rapidly growing, UK-based start-up software company, with a global customer base, creating fantastic cloud-based business productivity SaaS apps that run on the Salesforce platform. Our focus is on continual innovation and truly amazing customer service. It’s an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment, where new ideas, calculated risk-taking and experimentation are actively encouraged.
We want to be Number 1 – and we want you on the journey
We’re aiming to be the Number 1 app provider on the Salesforce AppExchange. And we’re determined to do it. We have two incredible apps that our customers love (check out our 5-star reviews!) – and we are ready to scale up. That’s why we need you!
This is a great opportunity to play a key part in the success of a rapidly growing start-up business in one of hottest areas in technology today. Creating value for our customers by understanding their requirements and designing and building brilliant solutions that meet and surpass customer expectations. You can operate from anywhere in the country, working with prospects, customers and partners from all over the world. Contact will be by email, phone and face-to-face, and attendance at exhibitions and events may be required.
Outcomes to Achieve
Your role is to maximize our growth and success by ensuring the technical success of all our customers throughout the life-cycle of the product, starting with the demo and discovery phases.As part of the Technical Customer Success team you will have the full backing of our support, development and sales teams. Key outcomes include:
- Help prospective customers establish whether our apps meet their needs- understand their business challenges and use-case, and advise on how our apps can best meet their needs, including providing online demos, and designing solutions.
- Provide a first-class, on-boarding experience for new customers– including solution design, project managing and guiding them through POC, installation, configuration and integration.
- Make learning about our apps easy– create and improve online documentation and training videos. Provide live training using webinars, and maybe even live training at exhibitions and events.
- Make using our apps easy– Including suggesting improvements to UI and app usability.
- Make sure our customers get the most out of our apps, once installed- including reviewing and improving their solution, extending their use-case, and expanding to new use cases.
- Continually improve our apps– understand and explore the business challenges our customers face, and generate ideas to meet those challenges, and that would boost their business performance.
- Minimise Incidents and impact – Take ownership of customer incidents (high impact issues) and manage them through to a fast resolution with minimum impact (both to the customer and internally).
- Technical barriers to success need to be identified, communicated and removed
What we’re looking for in you
- 3+ years’ experience designing and delivering technical solutions to meet business needs
- 3+ years’ experience as a solution consultant, technical evangelist and/or application guru
- Strong problem-solving, project management and organizational skills with a very keen attention to detail
- Ability to work (and be managed) remotely and still be highly effective
- Smart – you learn fast and “get it”, even for complex scenarios, and effectively put it to practical use
- Willing to speak-up and to challenge
- A can-do mentality – willingness to try and fail
- Great at communicating and building win-win relationships, at all levels
- Absolute integrity – treat everyone with total respect – colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers
- Track record in delivering software-based solutions to customers and achieving outstanding results
- Salesforce platform experience is useful but not essential
- We’re a great company with great people
- You will be working with many customers, partners and prospects in the Salesforce ecosystem, who are highly professional and a delight to work with
- We have ambitious growth plans, so you’ll be able to make a real difference as a key player in our company
- You’ll be able to work remotely with flexible hours
- You’ll be part of a dynamic company in the most exciting IT sector in the world. Salesforce is a phenomenon with seemingly unstoppable momentum and Salesforce professionals are in the highest demand. This arena is experiencing exceptionally high-growth and is full of potential opportunity – and reward
Sounds exciting? Contact us today
If you are excited by this opportunity, and you have what it takes to excel in this role, then applying is easy. You can apply in just a few clicks on Indeed.