Due to exponential organic growth, we are looking for an outstanding SaaS Solutions Architect to join Ortoo. The successful candidate will design and deliver outstanding solutions to our customers – someone who is results-driven and puts the success and happiness of our customers above all else! This role would suit a very experienced and ambitious solutions consultant or solutions architect with a passion for delivering technical solutions to real-world problems. Ortoo is based in Richmond-upon-Thames, Greater London, whilst you have the opportunity to be remotely-based, anywhere in the UK.
Ortoo is a successful, rapidly growing, UK-based start-up software company, with a global customer base, creating fantastic cloud-based business productivity SaaS apps that run on the Salesforce platform. Our focus is on continual innovation and truly amazing customer service. It’s an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment, where new ideas, calculated risk-taking and experimentation are actively encouraged.
We want to be Number 1 – and we want you on the journey
We’re aiming to be the Number 1 app provider on the Salesforce AppExchange. And we’re determined to do it. We have two incredible apps that our customers love (check out our 5-star reviews!) – and we are ready to scale up. That’s why we need you!
This is a great opportunity to play a key part in the success of a rapidly growing start-up business in one of hottest areas in technology today. Creating value for our customers by understanding their requirements and designing and building brilliant solutions that meet and surpass customer expectations. You can operate from anywhere in the country, working with prospects, customers and partners from all over the world. Contact will be by email, phone and face-to-face, and attendance at exhibitions and events may be required.
Outcomes to Achieve
Your role is to maximize our growth and success by architecting and delivering first-class solutions to our customers and by playing a lead role in continuously improving our products, through proposed enhancements and real-world technical feedback. As part of the Technical Customer Success team you will have the full backing of our support, development and sales teams. Key outcomes include:
- Forensically examine customers’ business requirements – gain a deep technical understanding of customer’s core business challenges, root causes and potential solutions
- Design, architect and deliver outstanding solutions to meet and surpass customer expectations, using our products within the Salesforce CRM platform
- Evangelise Ortoo products and solutions to the wider Salesforce community, participating in external events, such as summits, webinars and trade shows.
- Provide architectural guidance and best practice recommendations to our solutions and engineering teams to improve our apps and to build new SaaS solutions
- Consult with customers to enhance and expand upon their use case – Continuously propose improvements, expansion and extended use cases to increase overall productivity
- Take the lead on high profile, high-impact incidents – and manage them through to a fast resolution with minimum impact (both to the customer and internally).
- Ensure all technical barriers to success are identified and removed
What we’re looking for in you
- 5+ years’ experience in designing and implementing technical solutions with a proven track record of effective collaboration across multiple teams
- Deep technical skills and expertise in Solution Architecture, SaaS/Cloud Computing and/or Salesforce solutions
- Salesforce platform experience is highly desirable. You will be our Salesforce guru so, ultimately, you should set your sights on becoming a Salesforce MVP (if you aren’t already)
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Strong problem-solving, project management and organizational skills with a very keen attention to detail
- Demonstrable IT Industry thought leadership including public presentations, webinars, whitepapers and blogs is desirable.
- Ability to work (and be managed) remotely and still be highly effective
- Smart – you learn fast and “get it”, even for complex scenarios, and effectively put it to practical use
- Willing to speak-up and to challenge
- A can-do mentality – willingness to try and fail
- Great at communicating and building win-win relationships, at all levels
- Absolute integrity – treat everyone with total respect – colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers
- We’re a great company with great people
- You will be working with many customers, partners and prospects in the Salesforce ecosystem, who are highly professional and a delight to work with
- We have ambitious growth plans, so you’ll be able to make a real difference as a key player in our company
- You’ll be able to work remotely with flexible hours
- You’ll be part of a dynamic company in the most exciting IT sector in the world. Salesforce is a phenomenon with seemingly unstoppable momentum and Salesforce professionals are in the highest demand. This arena is experiencing exceptionally high-growth and is full of potential opportunity – and reward
Sounds exciting? Contact us today
If you are excited by this opportunity, and you have what it takes to excel in this role, then applying is easy. You can apply in just a few clicks on Indeed.