How to Route Cases to a Dedicated Account Manager, Engineer or Virtual Team
In some customer support scenarios, the preference is to route cases to an agent who is dedicated to that account or, if they are unavailable, to a team of dedicated back-up agents.
- Define dedicated customer support agents
- Define backup users or teams per account
- Establish virtual 7 x 24 x 365 support teams
- Create dynamic assignment rules
- Define re-assignment rules to manage exceptions
- Prioritise urgent, SLA-bound assignments
What’s Your Use Case?
Every use case is different and we’d love to hear about yours. Tell us what Salesforce challenges you are experiencing and, ultimately, what you’d like to achieve and we’ll see if we can’t help you craft a rock-solid solution.