What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website, via email, phone and other communication methods may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable GDPR laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service); In certain cases, we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties & associated software companies will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes. In rare circumstances third parties we share data with may reside outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) and therefore not be bound by the European GDPR framework.
Any personal data we do keep on record will be regularly reviewed in 12 month intervals. During those reviews any personal data we do not deem necessary to keep will be deleted and users can request that data be withdrawn or deleted at any given time. If a customer ends their contractual relationship with Ortoo Limited, then their customer data will be deleted within 6 months.
We are committed to industry best practice approaches concerning security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information in our possession. Visitor textual information is encrypted during transmission, our company databases are accessible only by persons who have entered into and are bound by a confidentiality and nondisclosure agreement with us.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. This service will be completed free of charge, to receive such information please send in writing your contact details and address to our head office premises detailed below:
70 Hill Street
If you do have any concerns regarding your personal data or our privacy policies, we do encourage you to contact us using the above method and our team will try to assist you. You also have the right to contact the GDPR regulatory body which is ICO.
Any other websites which may be linked to by our website are subject to their own policy, which may differ from ours.
Notification of Changes