Pricing & support plans for the most powerful
assignment app on the Salesforce AppExchange
* The minimum number of users is 20 and a 20-user starter pack, with standard support, costs $720 per month. All pricing is quoted in USD.
** Not including weekends and bank holidays.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q. Are volume discounts available?
A. Yes. Please contact us to discuss your use case and licensing requirements and we will be pleased to arrange a quote.
- Q. Are discounts available for non-profit organizations?
A. Yes. If you are a non-profit please contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
- Q. Who needs a Q-assign license?
A. Pricing is based on the total number of Q-Assign users and target queues (the total number of users and queues that you will be assigning to + manager or admin users who are accessing Q-assign). All licenses must be at the same support level (Standard or Premium) within a Salesforce Org.
- Q. Can we have less than 20 users?
A. The minimum spend is $720 per month. You can have less than 20 users, but you will be granted a 20-user license, so you will have room for expansion before any need to upgrade your license.
- Q. Can I upgrade to Premier Support at any time?
A. Yes. In this case we will make a pro-rata calculation based on the time remaining on your existing contract and then the full upgrade will take effect as part of your annual renewal process.
- Q. Can we purchase additional licenses at any time?
A. Yes. Again, they can be added on a pro-rata basis to your existing contract. At renewal time all of the licences will be renewed simultaneously.
- Q. Can we get help configuring our 30-day trial?
A. Yes. Absolutely. Our support team is on hand to help you configure Q-assign to meet your particular use case. In some cases we will be happy to do the full configuration for you. Please reach out directly to Support for assistance with your trial
REQUEST A QUOTE
More than 50 users? We offer discounts in high-volume Enterprise scenarios. Drop us a line and we’ll give you a bespoke quote.