Due to exponential organic growth, we are looking for an outstanding Business Development Executive to join Ortoo. The successful candidate will focus on the conversion of inbound leads, bringing the right prospects (i.e. Ideal Customer Profile) to the Proof of Concept (POC) stage and then closing the opportunity. This role would suit a tech savvy, personable Business Development or Inside Sales Executive currently working in the cloud / SaaS / Salesforce ecosystem. Ortoo is based in Richmond-upon-Thames, Greater London, whilst you have the opportunity to be remotely-based, anywhere in the UK.
Ortoo is a successful, rapidly growing, UK-based start-up software company, with a global customer base, creating fantastic cloud-based business productivity SaaS apps that run on the Salesforce platform. Our focus is on continual innovation and truly amazing customer service. It’s an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment, where new ideas, calculated risk-taking and experimentation are actively encouraged.
We want to be Number 1 – and we want you on the journey
We’re aiming to be the Number 1 app provider on the Salesforce AppExchange. And we’re determined to do it. We have two incredible apps that our customers love (check out our 5-star reviews!) – and we are ready to scale up. That’s why we need you!
This is a great opportunity to play a key part in the success of a rapidly growing start-up business in one of hottest areas in technology today. Creating value for our customers by understanding their requirements and designing and building brilliant solutions that meet and surpass customer expectations. You can operate from anywhere in the country, working with prospects, customers and partners from all over the world. Contact will be by email, phone and face-to-face, and attendance at exhibitions and events may be required.
Outcomes to Achieve
Your role is to maximize our growth and success by taking charge of New Customer Acquisition. You will be responsible for qualifying new leads, setting up initial calls with ICP prospects, converting them to a Proof-of-Concept (POC) trial and then closing the deal. You will also be responsible for nurturing existing, longer-term opportunities. As part of our wider business development team you will have the full backing of our support, development and technical success teams. Key outcomes include:
- Qualify all inbound leads. Identify ICP prospects and handle them accordingly
- Build and manage an opportunity pipeline which will exceed revenue targets – with impeccable attention to detail
- Deliver product demos brilliantly – with consistency, accuracy and clarity
- See each POC through to a successful conclusion, close the deal and onboard the customer
- Establish and maintain a high conversion rate from Lead to POC and POC to Sale
- Build and leverage relationships with influential Salesforce AE’s and Commercial Sales Managers to help identify ICP prospects and build pipeline
What we’re looking for in you
- A passion for sales, with 2+ years sales and/or business development experience
- Track record of opening doors, growing pipeline and achieving outstanding results
- Strong delivery of product demos
- Tech and business savvy – you will need to understand our apps and business inside out
- Smart – you learn fast and “get it”, even for complex scenarios, and effectively put it to practical use
- Willing to speak-up and to challenge
- A can-do mentality – willingness to try and fail
- Great at communicating and building win-win relationships, at all levels
- Absolute integrity – treat everyone with total respect – colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers
- Ability to work (and be managed) remotely and still be highly effective
- Salesforce platform experience is useful but not essential
- We’re a great company with great people
- You will be working with many customers, partners and prospects in the Salesforce ecosystem, who are highly professional and a delight to work with
- We have ambitious growth plans, so you’ll be able to make a real difference as a key player in our company
- You’ll be able to work remotely with flexible hours
- You’ll be part of a dynamic company in the most exciting IT sector in the world. Salesforce is a phenomenon with seemingly unstoppable momentum and Salesforce professionals are in the highest demand. This arena is experiencing exceptionally high-growth and is full of potential opportunity – and reward
Sounds exciting? Contact us today
If you are excited by this opportunity, and you have what it takes to excel in this role, then applying is easy. You can apply in just a few clicks on Indeed.